Re: does postgresql backup require additional space on disk - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: does postgresql backup require additional space on disk
Date
List pgsql-general
On 5/13/19 5:56 PM, Julie Nishimura wrote:
> er_temp=# select * from pg_tables where tablename = 'test';
>   schemaname | tablename | tableowner | tablespace | hasindexes |
> hasrules | hastriggers
> ------------+-----------+------------+------------+------------+----------+-------------
>   public     | test      | build      |            | f          | f
>     | f
> (1 row)

Alright.

I don't have time at the moment to create a query, but I would look at
using pg_class(relkind='r' for tables):

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/catalog-pg-class.html

and joining to pg_tablespace:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/catalog-pg-tablespace.html

Order by the tablespace name to see where the tables are located.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com