Import Wizard Error: Number 9, Subscript out of range - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From mjh+google@itys.net (Matthew J. Harmon)
Subject Import Wizard Error: Number 9, Subscript out of range
Date
List pgsql-admin
(I previously posted this to the pgadmin-support list, no response,
hoping someone here could give me some guidance.)

Searching through the pgadmin-support archives, I didn't see this
error... Perhaps someone could assist me.

I am using version 1.4.12 of pgAdmin II for Windows on a Windows 2000
Professional system.  PostgreSQL is installed (locally) via the 7.3.1
Proof of Concept within Cygwin.

Using the Import Wizard, I get the error:
"An error has occured in Import Wizard:Import
Wizard:fromWizard.cmdOK_Click:

Number: 9

The import is with a , (ASCII 44) delimiter with all commands and data
surrounded by " (ASCII 34) and no trailing delimiter character.

The file is about 15M, and is a straight pg dump - however I have
tried with smaller files and the same thing happens.  Trying to fix
this without putting together a Perl script using ODBC ;).
Recommendations?

Thanks.

-Matthew