Re: add more frame types in window functions (ROWS) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hitoshi Harada
Subject Re: add more frame types in window functions (ROWS)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Thanks for your review.

2009/11/15 Andrew Gierth <andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk>:
> Hi, I've started reviewing your patch.
>
> I've already found some things that need work:
>
>  - missing _readWindowFrameDef function (all nodes that are output
>   from parse analysis must have both _read and _out functions,
>   otherwise views can't work)

I added _outWindowFramedef() but seem to forget _read one. Will add it.

>  - the A_Const nodes should probably be transformed to Const nodes in
>   parse analysis, since A_Const has no _read/_out functions, which
>   means changing the corresponding code in the executor.

Thanks for this comment. I hadn't determined which node should be used
as a value node passed to executor. Including Tom's comment, I must
consider which should be again.

Regards,

--
Hitoshi Harada