Re: half OOT, plv8js group created ^^ - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hitoshi Harada
Subject Re: half OOT, plv8js group created ^^
Date
List pgsql-hackers
2009/10/31 David Fetter <david@fetter.org>:
> Please send a patch! :) :) :)

Here's my working directory. Kiswono, thanks for adding me to your
google code project. I prefer the license would be New BSD rather than
GPL.

>From instant README:

plv8 version 2009/11/01

* OVERVIEW

plv8 is shared library that provides a PostgreSQL procedual language