Re: postgresql 7.4.6 slowing down - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Frans
Subject Re: postgresql 7.4.6 slowing down
Date
List pgsql-general
last vacuumdb was 5 or 6  months ago, but the transactions is not big
(about 500-1000 transaction a day). The postmaster did not eating up
memory, but eating up processor process.

--
Best Regards,

Frans Gunawan
fransgunawan@gmail.com