Re: Materialized Views - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Michael Riess
Subject Re: Materialized Views
Date
List pgsql-performance
Thanks!

Of course I know that I can build materialized views with triggers, but
so far I've avoided using triggers altogether ... I would really
appreciate something like "create view foo (select * from b) materialize
on query".

But I'll look into your blog entry, thanks again!

Mike