Re: Most significant digit number formatting - Mailing list pgsql-general

From codeWarrior
Subject Re: Most significant digit number formatting
Date
List pgsql-general
Got it now....  Delphi is interfering with the numeric formatting --
obviously... this is considered normal for numeric data types that trailing
zeroes are removed... they are insignificant anyway....

To solve your issue:  I guess the thing to do is to cast the result as text
to preserve the formatting but this will be a string instead of a number...

SELECT round(12.0109, 3)::text;

Greg...