Re: No enough privileges for autovacuum worker - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: No enough privileges for autovacuum worker
Date
List pgsql-general
On 3/23/21 3:20 AM, Андрей Сычёв wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Every minute, I see the following error message in my server logs:
>
> 2021-03-23 13:00:07.564 MSK [60828]-[]-[]-[autovacuum worker]-[42501]-[@] ERROR:  permission denied for schema dict
atcharacter 34

> 2021-03-23 13:00:07.564 MSK [60828]-[]-[]-[autovacuum worker]-[42501]-[@] QUERY:
>                  SELECT array_to_string(dict.trigrams_array($1), ' ')::tsvector;
>
> 2021-03-23 13:00:07.564 MSK [60828]-[]-[]-[autovacuum worker]-[42501]-[@] CONTEXT:  SQL function "trigrams_vector"
duringinlining

>          automatic analyze of table "fpdb.fpbackup.fp_vpn_data_2021w12"

What is trigrams_vector() doing and does it involve table
fpdb.fpbackup.fp_vpn_data_2021w12?

Also what user is the function running as and does that user have
permissions to schema dict?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com