Re: Synchronous commit behavior during network outage - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ondřej Žižka
Subject Re: Synchronous commit behavior during network outage
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello Maksim,

I know your post [1]. That thread is why there we performed more tests
(see another my email in this thread). We are trying to somehow
implement RPO=0 solution using PostgreSQL. Knowing this... Would be
possible to build RPO=0 solution with PostgreSQL?

Ondrej