Re: copy command - date - Mailing list pgsql-general

From novice
Subject Re: copy command - date
Date
Re: copy command - date  ("Scott Marlowe" <scott.marlowe@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
I resolved it by doing this - is there another more efficient method?
And yes, the text file I am working with doesn't have any TABs

5162   OK           SM 06/12/04 06:12

substr("data", 30, 2)||'-'||substr("data", 27,
2)||'-20'||substr("data", 24, 2)||substr("data", 32, 6) as
inspection_date