Re: Protection from SQL injection - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Scott Marlowe
Subject Re: Protection from SQL injection
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 9:58 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

>  IIRC there was some discussion recently of providing a mode in which
>  the server would reject PQexec strings containing more than one query.
>  I didn't care for it much at the time, but I think it would provide
>  most of the benefit of these suggestions with far less compatibility
>  or performance hit.

agreed.

And I trust (SQL) code review more than tying the hands of the programmers.

But I've always had the luxury of working with developers who liked me
as a DBA and were willing to do things my way, as far as the DB was
concerned anyway...