Re: "The tuple structure of a not-yet-assigned record is indeterminate." - Mailing list pgsql-general

From A B
Subject Re: "The tuple structure of a not-yet-assigned record is indeterminate."
Date
List pgsql-general
I did read the select line also, and
select * from foo() as (a integer, b integer, c integer);
gives me unfortunatly the error
ERROR:  record "retval" is not assigned yet
DETAIL:  The tuple structure of a not-yet-assigned record is indeterminate.
So you are telling me this is an error that is caused by the way I
call the function and not the definition of the function it self?