[HACKERS] objsubid vs subobjid - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jim Nasby
Subject [HACKERS] objsubid vs subobjid
Date
List pgsql-hackers
pg_get_object_address() currently returns a field called subobjid, while
pg_depend calls that objsubid. I'm guessing that wasn't on purpose
(especially because internally the function uses objsubid), and it'd be
nice to fix it.

Attached does that, as well as updating the input naming on the other
functions for consistency. I stopped short of changing the instances of
subobjid in the C code to reduce backpatch issues, but maybe that should
be done too...
855-TREBLE2 (855-873-2532)