Re: SPI_ERROR_CONNECT within pl/pgsql, PG 8.4 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Marek Lewczuk
Subject Re: SPI_ERROR_CONNECT within pl/pgsql, PG 8.4
Date
List pgsql-bugs
2009/7/14 Frank van Vugt <ftm.van.vugt@foxi.nl>:
> Hi,
>
>> This is a normal interbackend communication signal. =A0You need to
>> configure gdb to ignore SIGUSR2 (ie, pass it on and not stop execution).
>> Probably SIGUSR1 too.
Frank,
thanks for letting me know about your post - I didn't have time yet to
read yesterday posts, but I'm glad that I'm not only one who is
experiencing that problem :-). Thanks for the backtrace - I hope that
Tom will find the reason of that error. Could you please send me gdb
commands - I could also provide the backtrace, so Tom would have wider
view of what is happening.

Marek