Re: Can anyone help setting up pgbouncer? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rikard Bosnjakovic
Subject Re: Can anyone help setting up pgbouncer?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 09:13, Nick <nboutelier@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here's my output. Is it a permission error writing to etc?

[...]

All files that are tried to be opened (in read only-mode) are
successful, but there's a lack of an strace-message prior to
pgbouncer's error message. For that particular strace-output, the
error message from pgbouncer really doesn't make any sense except that
pgbouncer.ini exists. I haven't peeked the source for pgbouncer, but a
guess is that they use the wrong error number for the message output.

Sorry, wish I could have helped more.

--
- Rikard