Re: ERROR: relation "userroles" does not exist - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Sean
Subject Re: ERROR: relation "userroles" does not exist
Date
List pgsql-php
That's it. thank you..  I created it using PgAdmin.

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 2:17 PM, Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie> wrote:
On 10/10/2008 18:30, Sean wrote:
> *I keep receiving the following when trying to select from a table in my
> database. the Tables are there i see them in pgAdmin...
>
> *Warning*: pg_query_params() [function.pg-query-params
> <http://localhost:8888/HH/function.pg-query-params>]: Query failed:
> ERROR: relation "userroles" does not exist

Would you have defined the table using quoted upper-case? PG folds names
to lower-case unless you double quote them, so:

test=# create table test();
CREATE TABLE
test=# create table "Test"();
CREATE TABLE