Re: Moderation - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Célestin Matte
Subject Re: Moderation
Date
List pgsql-www
Hello!

On 16/08/2021 16:55, Stephen Frost wrote:
>> Yeah, it seems before changes to code can be made there needs to be some
>> sort of README/INSTALL that outlines the process for getting a working
>> install to develop against. Is there a place this lives or could live?
>
> That'd certainly be helpful.  I would think that such a document would
> live in the git repo..
>
> I'm also trying to pull in some other folks who I know are playing
> around with pglister who might be able to help.

I've been working on an ansible script to install pglister:
https://gitlab.com/cmatte/ansible-pglister

It's still a work-in-progress. For the moment, it installs a web server
(with certificates), postgresql, exim and (partially) jango.
I still have to move to a generic authentication system, finish jango
install and test exim integration.

If anyone wants to participate in this effort, feel free to join and send
PRs.

Hopefully I can also write a readme when I have a better understanding
of the whole process.

Cheers,
--
Célestin Matte