Re: Postgres Pain Points: 1 pg_hba conf - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: Postgres Pain Points: 1 pg_hba conf
Date
Re: Postgres Pain Points: 1 pg_hba conf  (support-tiger <support@tigernassau.com>)
List pgsql-general
On 8/13/2016 8:29 AM, support-tiger wrote:
> experimented with this some more with no progress. only trust seems to
> work which is not what we want - will try some more versions with md5
> but this is why I've called this out as such a pain point.

show us your pg_hba.conf (sans comments), and the connections that
aren't working the way you want, along with whatever error messages they
are generating.