Re: #include "executor/spi.h" throwing errors - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Harpreet Dhaliwal
Subject Re: #include "executor/spi.h" throwing errors
Date
List pgsql-general
Now i did something like this

$ cat a.c
#include <executor/spi.h>
$ gcc -I /usr/include/pgsql/server -c a.c
$

still getting the same errors.

The only difference between your and my code being /usr/include/postgresql/server and /usr/include/pgsql/server

On 8/30/06, Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 02:16:36AM -0400, Harpreet Dhaliwal wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to use SPI for database connectivity at the server side.

<snip>

> This throws hell lot of errors (hundreds of them), even if i don't have any
> SPI code in my C file as of now.
>
> Can anyone please tell me whats going wrong and what header files should be
> kept where?

Well, you're doing something wrong then:

$ cat a.c
#include <executor/spi.h>
$ gcc -I /usr/include/postgresql/server -c a.c
$

No errors or warnings. Please show the exact command you're using.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout   < kleptog@svana.org>   http://svana.org/kleptog/