Arrays and JDBC :: setObject causes array_in Need to specify dimension - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From tyagel@yahoo.com (tyagel)
Subject Arrays and JDBC :: setObject causes array_in Need to specify dimension
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Im repositing this question from Friday as it ended up on the end of a
year old thread that did not answer my question ...

I have created a database table with and int[] column and I would like
to insert records into this table using JDBC.

The JDBC documentation that I have read seems to indicate that I
should use setObject when inserting the int[] into my
PreparedStatement.

When I attempt to insert the record with the int[] that was set via
setObject I get an error reading "array_in: Need to specify
dimension".

Thanks,
Thomas