Re: JDBC connectivity issue - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: JDBC connectivity issue
Date
List pgsql-general
On 03/21/2018 01:56 PM, chris wrote:
> I did the re install not to change versions but to now know what version
> I am running

My previous question was not as clear as should have been.
So:
1) At some place in your software stack there is some sort of
configuration that links your app via JDBC to a Postgres JDBC driver. If
you know where that configuration is you should be able to find the
driver and presumably the version.
2) So when you say you did a reinstall do you mean you are now pointing
the configuration at postgresql-42.2.1.jre7.jar? FYI
postgresql-42.2.2.jre7.jar is actually the latest:
https://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com