Re: Supported platforms list - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Christopher Browne
Subject Re: Supported platforms list
Date
List pgsql-docs
On Jan 30, 2008 9:59 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
> So someone will need to update that list very soon then.  I don't think we can
> release it as is.

Howbeit I'll see about grabbing the existing buildfarm list of HEAD
nodes that are running successfully, and turning that into a CALS
table indicating platforms that seem to be working.  (Actually, a
quick review of the 3 that are presently red suggests that they have
been building well lately, so I expect they only indicate transient
problems.)

I'll see about a patch tomorrow.
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and
expecting different results."  -- assortedly attributed to Albert
Einstein, Benjamin Franklin, Rita Mae Brown, and Rudyard Kipling