Re: Idle connections / sessions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Fabio Pardi
Subject Re: Idle connections / sessions
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Josef,

please avoid cross posting to multiple lists.

I m not a developer, but I think that if you do not want idle connections, you should terminate them on the side they have been created.

If your application leaves the connection open, then you will notice idle connections on Postgres when not in use.

regards,

fabio pardi