pgadmin4 2.0 not properly starting - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Mark Murawski
Subject pgadmin4 2.0 not properly starting
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

Checkout
  master                        8b543a58

Python 2.7

Pgadmin4 draws an initial window and then goes no further.  Attached
screenshot.

There's no log file output.  And only this from the main process:
$ runtime/pgAdmin4
Python path:
"/home/markm/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.4/site-packages"
Python Home:  ""
Webapp path:  "/home/markm/download/pgadmin4/web/pgAdmin4.py"

It says the path is 3.4, but I've build with 2.7 (not sure how to fix it
to load 3.4, I'm not a python expert)

Here's the output from qmake
$ qmake
Project MESSAGE: Building for QT5+...
Project MESSAGE: Using QWebEngine...
Project MESSAGE: Building for Linux/Mac...
Project MESSAGE: Using /home/markm/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/bin/python-config
Project MESSAGE: Python2 detected.

I had a lot of problems installing dependencies using pip, and it was
recommended I use pipenv.  Using pipenv I was able to get all the
dependencies installed for 2.7 into
/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python2.7/site-packages.

When pgadmin4 loads, it's looking for site-pacakges in
.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.4/site-packages, so I symlinked 3.4 to
2.7 and pgadmin4 was able to start loading.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Attachment