Re: Beginner Question:Why it always make sure that the postgres better than common csv file storage in disaster recovery? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Beginner Question:Why it always make sure that the postgres better than common csv file storage in disaster recovery?
Date
In response to Beginner Question:Why it always make sure that the postgres better than common csv file storage in disaster recovery?  (Wen Yi <chuxuec@outlook.com>)