Re: Binary or compiled version? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ben Trewern
Subject Re: Binary or compiled version?
Date
List pgsql-general
I haven't had any joy trying to install the Redhat RPMs on mandrake 10.1.
It might be me but I did take some time trying.  I also tried using the
SRPMs and building my own but that didn't work either.

Since then I've compiled my version and it works great.  The only thing I
needed to do was mess around with the startup scripts a bit.

Regards,

Ben