Re: pgbench - allow to create partitioned tables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: pgbench - allow to create partitioned tables
Date
List pgsql-hackers
The documentation and pgbench --help output that accompanied this patch
claims that the argument to pgbench --partition-method is optional and
defaults to "range", but that is not actually the case, as the
implementation requires an argument.  Could you please sort this out?

Personally, I think making the argument optional is unnecessary and
confusing, so I'd just change the documentation.