Re: CREATE TABLE LIKE INCLUDING INDEXES support - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From NikhilS
Subject Re: CREATE TABLE LIKE INCLUDING INDEXES support
Date
Re: CREATE TABLE LIKE INCLUDING INDEXES support  (Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com>)
List pgsql-patches
Hi Neil,

On 5/18/07, Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> wrote:
On Mon, 2007-14-05 at 22:58 -0400, Neil Conway wrote:
> Has a revised version of this patch been submitted?

In the absence of a revised patch, I can finish the feature myself, but
I won't get the free cycles until after PGCon. I can commit to getting
it done before the end of May, or else we can just push this to 8.4.

I had spent some time on this earlier so decided to complete and send the patch to you for review. This patch supports copying of expressions, predicates, opclass, amorder, reloptions etc. The test case also contains some more additions with this patch. Please let me know if there are any issues.

Also, if this patch is acceptable, I think the mechanism provided here can be used to support "INCLUDING INDEXES" case easily too.

Regards,
Nikhils
--
EnterpriseDB               http://www.enterprisedb.com