Re: Yum upgrade of PostgreSQL 8.4 from to rc1 rendered data unusable - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Scott Mead
Subject Re: Yum upgrade of PostgreSQL 8.4 from to rc1 rendered data unusable
Date
List pgsql-admin
OP: Downgrade to your original version, then do a pg_dump.
I'm not sure the yum command to do this, but there must be some.  To be version specific you can look at the PG_VERSION file in your data directory.