db error messages when I try to debug with pgadmin - Mailing list pgsql-general

From josep porres
Subject db error messages when I try to debug with pgadmin
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi guys,

I cannot debug with pgadmin 1.10.2, I get an error in both debugging options.
I have de debugging plugin loaded in a 8.4.3 server

These are the errors I get

DEBUG CONTEXT MENU OPTION

I set the parameter values and hit OK.

ERROR: function plpgsql_oid_debug(integer, integer) does not exist
LINE 1: select plpgsql_oid_debug( 0, 17457 );
                                        ^
HINT: No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts.

SET BREAKPOINT CONTEXT MENU OPTION

ERROR:  syntax error at or near ","
LINE 1: SELECT * FROM pldbg_set_global_breakpoint(, 17457, NULL, NUL...
                             ^
Subwindow:
row number 0 is out of range 0..-1

The function plpgsql_oid_debug which I have in the db is:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION plpgsql_oid_debug(functionoid oid)
  RETURNS integer AS
'$libdir/plugins/plugin_debugger', 'plpgsql_oid_debug'
  LANGUAGE 'c' VOLATILE STRICT
  COST 1;
ALTER FUNCTION plpgsql_oid_debug(oid) OWNER TO postgres;

Do I have to exec any script to have the correct functions or something like that?
What's going wrong? Could you give me any tip?

Thanks

Josep Porres