Re: TOAST table performance problem - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From MichaelDBA
Subject Re: TOAST table performance problem
Date
List pgsql-performance
Yes, I would concur that this planning time and execution time do not take into account the network time sending the data back to the client, especially since your are sending back the entire contents of the table.

Regards,
Michael Vitale