PostgreSQL 15 Beta 1 release announcement draft - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject PostgreSQL 15 Beta 1 release announcement draft
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

Attached is a draft of the release announcement for the PostgreSQL 15
Beta 1 release. The goal of this announcement is to raise awareness
around many of the new features appearing in PostgreSQL 15 and to
encourage people to test. The success of the PostgreSQL 15 GA depends
heavily on people testing during the Beta period!

Please review this announcement for feature description accuracy or if
there is something omitted that should be highlighted. Note that we
cannot highlight everything that is coming in PostgreSQL 15 (that is why
we have the release notes), but are aiming to showcase features that are
impactful and inspirational.

Please provide feedback no later than 2022-05-19 0:00 AoE[1].

Thanks,

Jonathan

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anywhere_on_Earth

Attachment