Re: PostgreSQL 15 Beta 1 release announcement draft - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Daniel Westermann (DWE)
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 15 Beta 1 release announcement draft
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
HI,

>Attached is a draft of the release announcement for the PostgreSQL 15
>Beta 1 release. The goal of this announcement is to raise awareness
>around many of the new features appearing in PostgreSQL 15 and to
>encourage people to test. The success of the PostgreSQL 15 GA depends
>heavily on people testing during the Beta period!

Thank you. I went through it and have the following notes:
- All the links to the 15 documentation do not work (obviously)
- "regexp_substr. he", something seems to be wrong here
- "the recovery_prefetch" -> the recovery_prefetch parameter?
- A subscriber can now specify disable_on_error -> shouldn't disable_on_error be a link?
- "which users the privileges of the user" -> which uses
- "The PostgreSQL Project"  -> project?

Regards
Daniel