Re: Resource temporarily unavailable - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Nico
Subject Re: Resource temporarily unavailable
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
The kernel is 2.4.21-15.0.2.ELsmp. Don't know which Linux distribution,
since it's a remote server.
So you think, I should keep the connection open the whole time until the
servlet is finished, instead of opening and closing it everytime I need it?