Re: Historical Data Question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Francisco Reyes
Subject Re: Historical Data Question
Date
List pgsql-general
Lza writes:

> I have a table in my database that holds information on policies and
> this table is linked to a number of other tables. I need to be able to
> keep a history of all changes to a policy over time. The other tables

There is a postgresql project which I just saw last night.
Don't recall the name, but it was announced in the monthly announcement
email.

It allows you to save all the changes made to a file and to revert back to a
given date.
I believe it was in the annoucement email for june.