Re: DROP TABLE IF EXISTS - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From William Yu
Subject Re: DROP TABLE IF EXISTS
Date
List pgsql-novice
That's a new one to me. I use perl/DBI also and my scripts just ignore
errors w/o any error trapping. Maybe my defaults are set to ignore
errors. I only trap errors when I there's a possibility of catastrophic
failure. (Example, DB is down -- SELECT * FROM zzz returns an error so
the row count is 0 -- page looks normal except there's no content versus
some generic apache error message.)