Re: temporary file log lines - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From MichaelDBA
Subject Re: temporary file log lines
Date
List pgsql-performance
hmmm, I think spilling over to disk for temporary tables is handled by
an entirely different branch in the PG source code.  In fact, some other
folks have chimed in and said log_temp_files doesn't relate to temp
files at all use by temporary tables, just queries as you mentioned
below elsewhere.  This seems to be a dark area of PG that is not
convered well.

Regards,
Michael Vitale