"select ..... for update of ..." doesn't support full qualified table name? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vlad
Subject "select ..... for update of ..." doesn't support full qualified table name?
Date
List pgsql-general
CREATE SCHEMA one;
CREATE TABLE one.aa ( a INT );
CREATE SCHEMA two;
CREATE TABLE two.bb ( b INT );
SELECT * FROM one.aa, two.bb WHERE one.aa.a = two.bb.b FOR UPDATE OF one.aa;

ERROR:  syntax error at or near "." at character 73 (points to the
last instance of "one.aa" in SQL query)

p.s. in our application we actually have the same table names but in
different schemas, so avoiding using of schema name in table reference
is not possible, so actual select looks like this:

CREATE TABLE one.t ( a INT );
CREATE TABLE two.t ( b INT );
SELECT * FROM one.t, two.t WHERE one.t.a = two.t.b FOR UPDATE OF one.t;

--
Vlad