Re: Cstore_fdw issue. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Cstore_fdw issue.
Date
List pgsql-general
On 4/3/20 10:48 AM, Moses Mafusire wrote:
> Adrian,
> I really appreciate your help. I was able to open the file in a text
> editor in centOS, but it's read-only. I cannot even replace the file.
> Any tricks up your sleeves for me to edit this file.

Looks like a permissions issue.

In your first post you had:

[postgres@dart-centos cstore_fdw]$ PATH=/usr/pgsql-12/bin/:$PATH make

 From above I am assuming you unpacked the cstore source as the postgres
user into the cstore_fdw directory. Is that correct?

If that is the case then you will need to open the Makefile as the
postgres user in order to edit it.

While you are in:

[postgres@dart-centos cstore_fdw]$

run:

/usr/bin/pg_config

and

/usr/pgsql-12/bin/pg_config

and confirm they are actually returning information.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com