Re: Migration - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Daniel Corbe
Subject Re: Migration
Date
List pgsql-general
I think I've already proven (see Scott and Bernhard's replies) that
their troll alarms work just fine.  Please realize that anyone who
took time to reply to this was already checking their E-Mail and being
unproductive.  Had I not posted this message I may have saved someone
say -- 30 seconds.

-Daniel