Re: Best way to load test a postgresql server - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Erik Aronesty
Subject Re: Best way to load test a postgresql server
Date
List pgsql-performance
Technically you can then use pgbench on that set of statements, but I
usually just use perl's "Benchmark" module.... (i'm sure ruby or java
or whatever has a similar tool)

(First, I log statements by loading the application or web server with
statement logging turned on.... so I'm not "guessing" what sql will be
called.   Usually doing this exposes a flotilla of inefficencies in
the code ....)