How to find non-unique indexes in system tables - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Eric Johnson
Subject How to find non-unique indexes in system tables
Date
List pgsql-general
I can find all the check constraints, primary keys and foreign keys in
the information schema, but I cannot find the non-unique indexes. Is
there anyplace to get that information (name, columns, etc)?

Sorry if this is an FAQ. I couldn't find it with Google.

--

Eric Johnson

"Where your pleasure is, there is your treasure: where your treasure,
there your heart; where your heart, there your happiness."
Saint Augustine