Re: WIP Patch: Pgbench Serialization and deadlock errors - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marina Polyakova
Subject Re: WIP Patch: Pgbench Serialization and deadlock errors
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 05-03-2018 18:21, David Steele wrote:
> Hello Marina,

Hello, David!

> On 1/12/18 12:01 PM, Marina Polyakova wrote:
>
> This patch was marked Waiting on Author on Jan 8 and no new patch was
> submitted before this commitfest.
>
> I think we should mark this patch as Returned with Feedback.

I'm sorry, I was very busy with the patch to precalculate stable
functions.. I'm working on a new version of this patch for pgbench
unless, of course, it's too late for v11.

--
Marina Polyakova
The Russian Postgres Company