Re: Re: WIP Patch: Pgbench Serialization and deadlock errors - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject Re: Re: WIP Patch: Pgbench Serialization and deadlock errors
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello Marina,

On 1/12/18 12:01 PM, Marina Polyakova wrote:

>> Yep. I'm trying to suggest an incremental path with simple but yet
>> quite useful things first.
>
> This question ("if there's a failure what savepoint we should rollback
> to and start the execution again? ...") mostly concerns the basic idea
> of how to maintain the savepoints in this feature, rather than the exact
> architecture of the code, so we can discuss this now :)

This patch was marked Waiting on Author on Jan 8 and no new patch was
submitted before this commitfest.

I think we should mark this patch as Returned with Feedback.

Thanks,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net