Re: WIP Patch: Pgbench Serialization and deadlock errors - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject Re: WIP Patch: Pgbench Serialization and deadlock errors
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Marina,

On 3/6/18 4:45 AM, Marina Polyakova wrote:
> On 05-03-2018 18:21, David Steele wrote:
>> Hello Marina,
>
> Hello, David!
>
>> On 1/12/18 12:01 PM, Marina Polyakova wrote:
>>
>> This patch was marked Waiting on Author on Jan 8 and no new patch was
>> submitted before this commitfest.
>>
>> I think we should mark this patch as Returned with Feedback.
>
> I'm sorry, I was very busy with the patch to precalculate stable
> functions.. I'm working on a new version of this patch for pgbench
> unless, of course, it's too late for v11.

Understood, but in fairness to other authors who got their patches
pushed for not providing a new patch before the CF, we should push this
one as well.

Since this is in Waiting on Author state I have marked it Returned with
Feedback.  Please submit to the next CF when you have a new patch.

Regards,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net