Projecting currentdb to more users - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Yves Vindevogel
Subject Projecting currentdb to more users
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hi,

We have a couple of database that are identical (one for each
customer).

They are all relatively small, ranging from 100k records to 1m records.

There's only one main table with some smaller tables, a lot of indexes
and some functions.

I would like to make an estimation of the performance, the diskspace
and other related things,

when we have database of for instance 10 million records or 100
million records.

Is there any math to be done on that ?

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Bien à vous,

Kind regards,

<bold>Yves Vindevogel</bold>

<bold>Implements</bold>

<smaller>

</smaller>Hi,

We have a couple of database that are identical (one for each customer).
They are all relatively small, ranging from 100k records to 1m records.
There's only one main table with some smaller tables, a lot of indexes
and some functions.

I would like to make an estimation of the performance, the diskspace
and other related things,
when we have database of for instance 10 million records or 100 million
records.

Is there any math to be done on that ?

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Bien à vous,
Kind regards,

Yves Vindevogel
Implements

<smaller>

Mail: yves.vindevogel@implements.be  - Mobile: +32 (478) 80 82 91

Kempische Steenweg 206 - 3500 Hasselt - Tel-Fax: +32 (11) 43 55 76

Web: http://www.implements.be

<italic><x-tad-smaller>

First they ignore you.  Then they laugh at you.  Then they fight you.
Then you win.

Mahatma Ghandi.</x-tad-smaller></italic></smaller>

Mail: yves.vindevogel@implements.be  - Mobile: +32 (478) 80 82 91

Kempische Steenweg 206 - 3500 Hasselt - Tel-Fax: +32 (11) 43 55 76

Web: http://www.implements.be

First they ignore you.  Then they laugh at you.  Then they fight you.
Then you win.
Mahatma Ghandi.

Attachment