Re: Has anyone used the libpqxx C++ API for PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sandeep Kumar Jakkaraju
Subject Re: Has anyone used the libpqxx C++ API for PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi

There are several Example C++ programs which comes with libpqxx ...
just go through them for creating connection/transaction etc....

If you have struct member alignment problem ... please go through my blog ..
http://jakkarajus.blogspot.com