Re: Password reset link / 'less' does not exit in psql version 13.4 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael J. Baars
Subject Re: Password reset link / 'less' does not exit in psql version 13.4
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, 2022-07-25 at 09:13 -0700, Adrian Klaver wrote:
> On 7/25/22 09:03, Michael J. Baars wrote:
> > > Are all the clients running on the same machine?
> >
> > Nope, three out of four machines run psql. I have four identical machines. Small ones. Beelink MII-Vs.
>
> The machines are identical but is the software also?
>
> If you run Postgres 14 on one of the machines that has 12 or 13 does the
> pager work the same?

I thought I already told this before, but some of the mails, apparently do not get through.

I'm running Fedora 32, Fedora 35 and Fedora 36 at the moment. Fedora 32 and 35 do not show any problems with the pager,
norare there any PAGER or PSQL_PAGER environment variables. Fedora 36 behaves

different from the older two versions.

> > I was preparing to expand to twenty, but I have problems booting Fedora Server from a centralized Fedora Server /
FedoraWorkstation dual boot over NFS. It looks like the nfsroot= kernel parameter

> > conflicts with the initrd, which holds some Fedora configuration scripts. It would have been really nice to see the
PostgreSQLserver running over an aggregated 20Gbit/s SFP+ connection, serving