Re: Password reset link / 'less' does not exit in psql version 13.4 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Password reset link / 'less' does not exit in psql version 13.4
Date
List pgsql-general
On 7/25/22 09:03, Michael J. Baars wrote:
> On Mon, 2022-07-25 at 07:55 -0700, Adrian Klaver wrote:
>> On 7/25/22 03:01, Michael J. Baars wrote:
>>> Hello,

>> Are all the clients running on the same machine?
>
> Nope, three out of four machines run psql. I have four identical machines. Small ones. Beelink MII-Vs.

The machines are identical but is the software also?

If you run Postgres 14 on one of the machines that has 12 or 13 does the
pager work the same?

> I was preparing to expand to twenty, but I have problems booting Fedora Server from a centralized Fedora Server /
FedoraWorkstation dual boot over NFS. It looks like the nfsroot= kernel parameter

> conflicts with the initrd, which holds some Fedora configuration scripts. It would have been really nice to see the
PostgreSQLserver running over an aggregated 20Gbit/s SFP+ connection, serving 20

> 1Gbit/s number crunchers without loss of any bandwidth :) Hopefully one day it will work.
>
> That's why I was fiddling around with the different Fedora and psql versions instead of working :)

I'm going to say we have reached the core of the issue:)

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com