Re: Reordering the fields in a table - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Thomas Kellerer
Subject Re: Reordering the fields in a table
Date
List pgsql-admin
mike.moening@rtssigns.com schrieb am 17.04.2021 um 16:32:
> MS SQL Server allows this too.  I do it all the time.

SSMS will do that for you by dropping and re-creating the table (and all related foreign keys)

But there is no SQL statement to do it.

See e.g. the manual:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/relational-databases/tables/change-column-order-in-a-table?view=sql-server-ver15#TsqlProcedure